Irwin Artists randition Irwin Artists randition

Meh, didn't get it.

I didn't really get the joke here... besides that, there was almost not animation at all, and the artwork needed some work. You might also want to talk quieter into the microphone next time since it might make your voices less distorted.

The Effortless Collab The Effortless Collab

It's so bad, it's actually somewhat good.

Yeah, so the graphics suck, and there's no point, and it probably took an hour to make. However, I ALMOST passed this one! Of course, it made it through anyway. Something about it is just really funny. Maybe it's the fact that the opening animation is great whereas the rest is so bad. Or it could be that trippy song that plays on parts 3-5. Use this sense of humor to make something with better graphics, and you'll probably get a better score next time. Good luck.

Ruins Ruins

Pretty good!

The graphics and everything was great. My only beef is that some of the perspective looked weird when some of the objects rotated. Of course, I know that all those 3d-ish drawings took tons of time to animate, so lots of credit goes to you anyway. I also think that some scenes took a little too long and got sort of boring, such as the part when you are viewing the overhead view of the city with the wave of destruction going through. The movie as a whole was very good though, and I'd like to see more like it.

Enzyte Enzyte

Thank you very much!

Man, I just HATE those enzyte commercials! I usually don't think overly sexual stuff is funny, but this was just great. I think that the graphics could use some work, but overall this movie hit the nail right on the head as far as these commercials go. Nice work.

LL- 'Debodyfication' LL- 'Debodyfication'

Errr, I'm confused.

This animation apparently only makes sense if you are actively on the forums. This is bad because that means that the joke will only appeal to a small crowd. Make sure that if you use a joke, it's one that people will actually get. I also thought the animation was just overly simple as a whole, even though the graphics were pretty well done. I don't know, that's about all I can say.

A Clock Fight 3 A Clock Fight 3

Hmm.

I agree with Dark_Being4 exactly. I was going to rate this at least a 2/5 a first. The animation and graphics were really nice (though, the clock thing confuses me...). But, that ending part was weird and uncalled for. It wouldn't have been a big deal if it didn't last almost as long as the movie itself! Come on man, it's obvious you can animate well, don't put stupid crap like that in there.

Schoefield responds:

I didn't want to finish it, what can I say? =)

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4

Very well done.

That was some good stuff. I wish I could draw like that! Your characters were really nice, and the mouth movements and stuff were REALLY good. Keep 'em coming.

Genesis - The Creation Genesis - The Creation

YEAH!

That was really funny! It was also a pretty creative idea too, so good job. Newgrounds needs more quality work like this, so keep it up!

Black My Eyes Epi. 3 Black My Eyes Epi. 3

Needs more.

I think that you have the right idea, but it just needs some more work. First off, use real voices next time, not some stupid speech bubbles. Next, work on the pacing of your story a little bit, because this animation seemed to progress a little slowly at times. Finally, try to make the jokes a little funnier next time. I think you had some decent ones here, but the delivery was bad (maybe lack of voices had something to do with it?). Really though, it wasn't too bad.

XxwaSSupxX responds:

i know you wouldnt know this, but i have a reason for not diong voices. See, im full of voices, but i can't find two emo voices. And i dont have anyone that lives close to me that can do any voices. My other voice actor is in Illinois right now so yeah... that also contributes to it. but thanks for the support

edgardos adventures edgardos adventures

Good job!

I haven't seen a great new submission for a little while. This was really nice. I thought the graphics were great (frame by frame, nice!) and the storytelling was right on. I want more! :)