Irwin Artists randition Irwin Artists randition

Meh, didn't get it.

I didn't really get the joke here... besides that, there was almost not animation at all, and the artwork needed some work. You might also want to talk quieter into the microphone next time since it might make your voices less distorted.

The Effortless Collab The Effortless Collab

It's so bad, it's actually somewhat good.

Yeah, so the graphics suck, and there's no point, and it probably took an hour to make. However, I ALMOST passed this one! Of course, it made it through anyway. Something about it is just really funny. Maybe it's the fact that the opening animation is great whereas the rest is so bad. Or it could be that trippy song that plays on parts 3-5. Use this sense of humor to make something with better graphics, and you'll probably get a better score next time. Good luck.

Ruins Ruins

Pretty good!

The graphics and everything was great. My only beef is that some of the perspective looked weird when some of the objects rotated. Of course, I know that all those 3d-ish drawings took tons of time to animate, so lots of credit goes to you anyway. I also think that some scenes took a little too long and got sort of boring, such as the part when you are viewing the overhead view of the city with the wave of destruction going through. The movie as a whole was very good though, and I'd like to see more like it.